Get a Library Card

Residents of municipalities within Marigold Library System (such as Rocky View County) are invited to apply for a TRAC library card, either through the online forms below or in person at any Marigold Member Library

A TRAC library card entitles you to library service at all Marigold Member Libraries and provides access to the ME Libraries service where once registered, you can then use non-TRAC libraries, like Calgary Public Library! - at no extra charge.

Apply for your TRAC library card today!

Adult/Family Registration    Single Minor (under 14) Registration