Library Lending Lockers
Bragg Creek Satellite Library Lending Lockers offer holds pick-up and return. The lockers are located at:
Bragg Creek Community Centre
23 White Ave
Bragg Creek AB, T0L 0K0
The lockers are available during Community Centre hours.
NOTE: Community Centre staff are unable to open lockers or provide assistance. If you require assistance, please contact Marigold Library System during business hours at 1.855.934.5334, ext. 230.
Getting a Library Card
Your TRAC Library card gives you access to the Library Lending Lockers and full library services at any Marigold Member Library.
Search for and Place Holds on Library Materials
TRAC Library cardholders may visit tracpac.ab.ca or use the free TRACpac app to search for and place holds on library materials. Select Bragg Creek Satellite Library as your Pickup Library. Materials will be sent to the Library Lending Lockers for pick up.
Picking Up Your Holds
*Items are assigned to lockers on Tuesdays, and automated notices are sent out at that time. The lockers are filled on Wednesday mornings by Marigold Library System.
*Items will be held for 2 weeks, after which time they will be removed from the locker and a new hold will need to be placed.
To collect your held materials from the Library Lending Lockers:
- Press the COLLECT ITEMS button on the WELCOME screen.
- Log in to your library account by SCANNING your library card or manually entering your barcode number by selecting the KEYBOARD button (if you do not know your PIN, please contact Marigold Library System during business hours at 1.855.934.5334 ext.230).
- Your items will be listed on the screen with the locker number(s) and a small icon to indicate material type (book, DVD, video game, etc.)
- You have the option to OPEN SELECTED locker(s), OPEN ALL lockers, or CANCEL opening locker(s).
- After you choose which locker(s) to open, the FINISH screen will show which items are being collected. These items are now checked out to you. (If you no longer wish to borrow any of the materials, please use the RETURN process. (Do not leave any materials behind in the locker).
Note: If the locker(s) won't open for you, please contact Marigold Library System 1.855.934.5334 ext.230.
To return your library materials at the Library Lending Lockers:
- Press the RETURN ITEMS button on the WELCOME screen.
- Log in to your library account by SCANNING your library card or manually entering your barcode number by selecting the KEYBOARD button. Enter your PIN by selecting the KEYBOARD button (if you do not know your PIN, please contact Marigold Library System 1.855.934.5334 ext.230)
- When prompted by the screen, firmly push your item(s) into the RETURNS slot. Once all items have been returned, press the FINISH button on the screen.
*Items will be taken off your account once they are picked up and returned to Marigold. They will be backdated to the last pickup date so that overdue fines are accrued while waiting to be picked up.
Visit Other Marigold Member Libraries
Your TRAC Library card gives you full access to all Marigold Member Libraries.
Your nearest Marigold Member Library:
Cochrane Public Library
405 Railway Street West
If you are traveling south and east of Bragg Creek, the following libraries can also assist with issuing library cards and accepting returns:
For more information email LibraryLendingLockers@marigold.ab.ca or call 1.855.934.5334 ext.230